Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So I got a job!!

In case you haven't heard, I now have a job....and not one that's going away anytime soon.....

In the time between my first and second interview, I was really conflicted with whether or not I even wanted the job. But the more I thought about it, I began to realize this is a great opportunity. Luckily the second interview went well, and I officially got the job yesterday!!!

I will be working in the corporate office of Fruit of the Loom. Unfortunately, I won't be a model, or one of the guys in the fruit outfit for the commercials....and that's unfortunate for them, cuz I'd be awesome at both. Anywho, I will be in the IT department, giving support for all who need it, and working along my boy Ben Carr, who is the king up there.

Now I can be financially secure, claim complete independence from my parents, and maybe try to start this whole growing up thing.....forget New Years, I'm making resolutions now!!

I'm gonna get back to working out. I'm used to waking up at 5:40 anyway, so I'll just use the time to work out and stuff, instead of working at 6:30.

I'm cutting back on my food intake. Less fast food, more real food. Fruits and veggies.

And I've got a ton of little things I gotta take care of, but was waiting on a steady paycheck to do so....

- Fix my seat in the Jeep
- Get a new mattress set
- Take my Jeep in for a check up
- Order some new checks, since I'm gonna be here a while, and my old ones (which are almost out) still have my college address on them....from freshman year.....
- Do some Christmas shopping!!!

Needless to say, I'm excited about this new chapter coming up....

No comments:

Post a Comment